UCAS Clearing serves as a way for universities and colleges to fill any remaining vacancies on their courses. If you haven’t received an offer from a university, and there are still available places on the course, you can apply through Clearing from 5th July to 17th October 2024.
Clearing is applicable if:
- You are applying after 30th June.
- You haven’t received any offers, or the offers you received were not what you wanted to accept.
- You didn’t meet the conditions specified in your offers.
- You have paid the £27 multiple-choice application fee.
- You have declined your firm place by using the ‘decline my place’ button in your application.